Thursday, 25 August 2011

How Do I Turn a Parenting Plan Into Consent Orders?

Q: Hubby has asked me to ask you how we go about turning our parenting plan into an Application to the Court, so that when his ex gets bored in 6 months she cant just decide to uproot us all again. The only bit I have any real clue about is than an application costs $85. We can manage that. The rest is a msytery [sic]

A: I think the 'Consent Orders Kit' is what you are looking for to keep costs down with a DIY attempt. Click on the link, or call 1300352000, or visit your nearest registry. The filing fee for an Application for Consent Orders attracts no GST, and concessions may apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment